Every year, in November, it's time to celebrate the Beaujolais Nouveau; French red wine (also called vin de primeur) made from the Gamay grape with aromas of red fresh fruits and whose secret lies in the harvest time that each winemaker chooses. This young wine is only 6-8 weeks old.
It is this Thursday, November 16th (3rd of the month) that you will have the opportunity to taste the 2017 vintage, that seems to be quite promising.
Discover our selection of bars and restaurants where to taste the vintage 2017, nearby the hotel:
- Restaurant Au Moulin à Vent: 20, Rue des Fossés-Saint-Bernard, 75005 Paris
- La Petite Périgourdine: 39, Rue des Ecoles, 75005 Paris
- Au Mauzac: 7, Rue De l’Abbé de l’Epée, 75005 Paris
- Le Royal Saint-Jacques: 263, Rue Saint-Jacques, 75005 Paris
- Au Chi de l'Abbaye: 26, Rue de Buci, 75006 Paris
- La Tartine: 24, Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris